Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blessings

What are Those????
Well I must say after the crazy summer I have been having ,Animals getting out,dog getting hit by a car (is totally fine by the way), cub camp drop off at 8:30 am, work ....Etc etc.
I have to say that I am greatly blessed that I have a great set of family and friends. So thanks everyone! I also have (around the crazyness) been having a great summer with my kids.
I secretly went shopping with Lizzie yesterday at the mall! What a great time we had! Didn't really buy any thing, just some good quality time.
I am also glad that my Dad, Although not doing great, is still in great spirits! That is such a great thing.And that My Mom has incredible strength, even though she doesn't realize it!
So go about your day today and ask yourself How many blessing can I count? I bet they out weigh the bad things in life!
Have a great one!

No comments: