Saturday, August 30, 2008

Veggies ,Veggies, Everywhere!



OK I am totally Excited ! This year's crop far exceeds any other crop I have had. And I had some big crops when we lived in Raymond!
To date I have packaged 36 pints of green beans,24 pints of carrots,22 pints of beets, 18 Quarts of sketti sauce, ( we ate one- couldn't resist :)) and I haven't even frozen the corn-staying up to do those.We have about 50-60 corns and that's only about half the rest is'nt done yet. I am hoping to get 52 qts of sauce. I will probably far exceed that!
What a great year for our garden! What a huge Blessing!

6 comments:

Anna and Jon said...

You are AMAZING. Where do you find the time? Seriously.

The Lahr's said...

I honestly do not know! LOL
Where are your house pics?????time to update your blog!

Tina said...

Congratulations on enjoying the blessings of your hard work. You guys should be proud of yourselves! Now I know what you'll be eating at the annual Lahr Christmas Party! Miss you tons...

Franklin Family said...

Can I just say Betty Crocker....:) You put me to shame hands down!

Franklin Family said...

So I just watched your first day of school video and I laughed and laughed. I'm glad I have blogger friends that I can laugh with...

Unknown said...

Good for you!! Ahhhhhh......when did you say we could come for dinner?? LOL